how to unclog a sink
- First fill a pot with water, and add a handful of sea salt
- Put it on the fire for an approximate of 27 minutes on high fire
- Fill half a glass with vinegar and another half glass with sodium vicarbonate
- While the water is on the fire to be boiled, pour half a glass of vicarbonate into the strainer, mixed with the binagar, making sure that all the vicarbonate enters the pipe well.
- Let it rest for 20 minutes while the water finishes boiling on the fire
- Once the water is completely boiled, pour it into the drain and you will see that this will make a lot of foam
how to avoid to clogging my sink
Try to avoid putting things like fat, oils and grease down the sink drain. As they cool off, they can solidify and effectively create clogs and blockages in your drains. A garbage disposal can even become clogged by hardened grease and it will not run at optimum speed and efficiency. Don’t put oils down the sink.
Is the clogged drain problem still there?
Your best option is to contact a professional, a professional in a matter of approximately 40 minutes can unclog your drain with special tools for unblocking drains.
It’s important to service your plumbing system with regular inspections and maintenance. It’s one of those things that is taken for granted until something goes wrong. When plumbing issues do arise, it can be a huge inconvenience and cause expensive damage to your home.
In these situations, you’ll want a licensed plumber with the skills and knowledge to fix the problem quickly. We can handle a variety of plumbing repairs to get your system back to working order. For clogged drains, we offer a powerful rooter service that will clear out any blockage. Our video inspection capabilities allow us to accurately locate the problem areas. Whatever the situation, Drain and Sewer Pro LLC is prepared to take on the challenge with outstanding customer service and workmanship.
We believe our technical training and years of experience give us an edge over other plumbing services. If you’re looking for outstanding plumbing service, contact us at Drain and Sewer Pro LLC in Long Beach, CA. Call us today for a free estimate!